Promiscua (and new thread: Viotti woody wagons)

Hello everybody,

Thanks to Leonardo and John H. for clarifying the various meanings and uses
of the word "Promiscua".   Really interesting!

Now, here's another one for those into early Alfas:  There's a picture in
d'Amico
& Tabucchi's "Alfa Romeo production cars 1910-1996" of a Viotti-bodied 6C
2500
"woody" estate from the late forties or early fifties (I don't have the
book handy,
so I can't give you the model year or exact page number).  The caption says
that
a "small number" of these cars were built, but I couldn't find any more
info in the
book.  Has anybody out there ever seen one of these, or do you have more
info?

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway

1985 GTV 6 (sleeping, waiting for summer)
2000 Saab 9-5 2.3 turbo wagon (dog hauler)
"Life is too short to drive boring cars"