Things to check with 105 engine out of car

I'm getting ready to drop an early 105 1600 engine in a 67 GT
Junior.  Since the engine was running ok and the previous owner
had just put new cams in, I plan to do just a quick checkout
without removing the head.  I'd appreciate any suggestions of
other things to check/replace, while things are easy to get to.

Here is what I plan to do:

check cams & followers for wear
adjust valve clearances & timing

replace oil pump and sump (it had earlier 101 type)
check main & rod bearing clearances with plastigage
replace main/rod locktabs

check/replace waterpump
rebuild starter & generator
rebuild DCOEs
check/replace carb mounts
check/replace motor mounts & tranny mount
replace gaskets: intake, exhaust, rear crankcase cover
replace rear crank seal & tranny front seal

check/replace pilot bushing (between tranny shaft & crankshaft)
check/machine flywheel
check/replace pressure plate
replace clutch disk
check/replace giubo