'86 Spider Hardtop For Sale

Hi all and greetings from the the sunny warm 75 degree south

.  i have an '86 hardtop that came to me with my last spider
purchase.  it is straw colored.  in decent shape but not mint by any
means. headliner good.  exterior could use a good buffing to remove
oxidation.  front clips good and rear hooks fine.  wired for vanity
light and rear defrost but never checked. has a small chip on the
front driver's side corner about the size of a dime.  seems like an
easy gelcoat repair.  was going to put it on ebay but thought i would
open it up to digesti first.  can email pics.  located in charleston,
sc.  now, to be blunt (but not ugly or unfriendly), i want nothing to
do with shipping this item, so if you want it, you're on your own you
arrange packing and freight service.  will travel up to 100 miles to
deliver.  $800.00 obo.

best to all,

frank edwards
86 spider veloce