2001 MAFFIA Car Club Holiday Party Saturday December 1st (Next Saturday)

It's a Holiday Party open to all North Texas Euro Car Guys.

Where:  Rodney & Marci's House --> http://www.webwolvez.com for directions
and more information.
When :  Saturday December 1st 6:30 --> X

Last year we had around 175 people, hoping for a big turnout again this
year.  Our neighborhood looks like a car show.

Rodney & Marci  Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

72 Maserati Euro Indy ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( Marci's New Driver )