Stuck Sunroof...

Phillip,

You will need a chalking gun with at least 5 tubes of a quality....

Just kidding... by now, you probably aren't laughing too hard... yeah, I was
frustrated by my sunroof, too.

Try popping off the cover to the motor on the inside of the car.
Inside the motor area you will see the silver motor but look toward the
rear/center of the motor and see if you spot a large slotted black shaft
(looks like a recessed screw head)

Gently, turn that with a large screw while pushing the button for the
sunroof.  It may take a bit of force but I believe that you have extended
past some sort of internal stop which has jammed the motor.

Hopefully, this technique will solve your problem. It worked for me,
however, you might wait a day or two to see if anybody post a better
solution.

Steven Silverstein
Milano Verde