Spider last model 115

I studied and compared the US brochures to the Euro
and especially italian brochure. You in US are very
lucky, because our Spider 2.0 IE (1990 - 1994) is the
same of your Spider. We have never seen the extra
features of the Veloce, except the weheels (14" here
were only for the 1600 carb '90 - '92) and the leather
interiors. Never seen A/C, visor with light, never had
the auto trans. as optional and also some colours were
no available in Italy.

Ah, please: a friend of mine is looking for a complete
A/C to fit on his Spider 2.0 '93 (cat.). If anyone of
you have this, please inquire me.

P.S.: I would like to fit on my 75 America the Milano
Platinum sun visor passenger side (with light). Anyone
of you has it to trade to an Italian Alfista (am I)?

Ciao

Leo
'82 Alfetta 2.0 (sedan)      150K km
'89 75 1.8 Turbo America      71K km