Re: spider 2.0 miss alfa-digest V8 #228

Just went thru trouble shooting for the same problem. Possible fixes: 1.
Spark Plug wires-I replaced mine with factory spec ($130 - supposedly
necessary to work with computer and fuel injection). 2. Tighten up air hoses.
3. Check main air plenum for leaks (will not apply to carbs). 4. check fuel
injection fuse for tightness and corrosion. I did all the above and car now
runs like a champ.
Mike Morgan