Re: GTV6 Castor Rods

Here's an interesting one: my GTV6's castor rods seem to be installed with
the "bend" to the outside, quite the opposite of the diagram in the shop
manual that I have. They look like they have been in there forever. There is
also a scratched area that is starting to turn into a groove about half way
along their length. I mention this because I have been trying to determine
the low moan that emanates from the front of the car on slow, tight turns (as
in parking or turning around maneuvers). I'm considering removing the rods
and replacing them the other way (i.e. with the "bend" to the inside) to see
if this cures the problem. Anybody been there, done that?

Kevin Murphy
86 GTV6