164 FS - Philadelphia, PA

164 Sales BlurbI have just purchased a new car, and need to sell my 164 as a
result. Here are the details:
'91 Base with "L" alloy wheels, 5 speed, red with gray cloth interior.
Second owner, all service records from new. Odometer reads 79,525, but
actual mileage is 89,884 (instrument cluster replaced under warranty at
10,359 miles). In past year/11K miles, following services performed: new
clutch, new clutch master and slave cylinders, new stepper motors, new
timing belt and tensioner, new belts and hoses, new brake hoses, new exhaust
center section, new steering rack boots, new air and fuel filters, new
Nakamichi cassette deck with removable face plate. Steering rack replaced in
'98 (45K miles ago). Bridgestone Potenza RE930 tires have 30K miles on them,
and at least 20K miles left on them.
No rust. Never hit or in accident. 3 small dings in hood (from falling
acorns), one ding in passenger side rear door, one ding near gas filler door
on passenger side.
The bad: A/C is weak -- icy cold when recharged earlier this summer, but
diagnosed with a small leak in the condenser. New A/C condenser and
receiver/dryer (not yet installed) come with car. I think the passenger
front seat motor is not working at the moment.
Comes with Cardisc CD, and separate set of steel wheels with hubcaps and
Michelin Alpin snow tires mounted.
Car has been very well maintained and all the tough stuff has been done.
Asking $5,400. Located just outside Philadelphia, PA. No photos, but I could
probably come up with some for those seriously interested.

Call me at (610) 338-0268 or e-mail me if interested or have further
questions.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA