87 Spider FORD :)

Hey,

A friend of mine bought a 87 Spider Veloce recently.  He was talking with
the owner about it, and one day the owner called and said it's dead on the
side of the road, come and get it.  That's the short version of the story.

Anyway, so we're trying to get the thing running again.  Any stabs in the
dark on it?  I'm going to look at it tomorrow.  My friend thought it might
be the fuel pump.  Car has about 78,000 miles and in fair condtion.

Also,  where did the Spider FAQ go?

Thanks.

-m
91 164L