carb conversion

Hi Shane,

I guess you already searched the digest archives and found 50 postings on
Spica vs. Weber and none with any useful technical details. There is a section
on fitting Webers to an ex-Spica car in Pat Braden's book "Weber Carburetors",
H.P. Books; ISBN: 0895863774. Probably worth getting the book if you are going
to be playing with weber carbs.

Hope it helps
Lex Jenner

Shane Murphy wrote:
Does anyone know of a web site or article detailing the switching of Spica to
carbs? I am slowly acquiring the parts as opposed to buying the complete kit
but not sure as to what I need to complete the swap besides the obvious (carb,
manifold, et) and what to keep on the car.

----