74 / 78 Spider Wiring Diagram.... COLOR ! !

11/15/01  Wilmington NC

OK, some one posted the way-cool COLOR wiring diagram link for a 78 Spider
on V8 224.

It looks just like my b/w diagram for my 74 Spider (except the Exhaust Temp
Idiot Light)

QUESTION:  Do the 74s and the 78s have the same "coloring" for the wires ? ?
?

Also....  someone here had it printed and laminated at Kinkos to a 14 x 11
?? scale...  how much did Kinkos charge you ?

Thanks,

Tim Sheridan
Wilmington NC
74 Spider (wired)