87 spider 2.0 miss

My 87 spider has developed a miss at idle and the lower rev range, but is OK
at speed and under power, I have replaced the plugs and leads, the
distributor cap looks good and the compressions are170 on 1,3,and four and
120 on 2.
I have isolated the miss to cylinder 3.
I would appreciate any suggestions on where to look next.
This spider is european spec with twin solex carbs and pointless ignition
which i am not familiar with

Thanks,

Terry
Dunedin NZ