105/115 GTV Twinspark Conversion

There was talk recently about a twinspark conversion for a GTV.  Sorry for
the late response.  I was speaking with EB Spares about a twinspark
conversion for my GTV late last year.  In the end I didn't do this because I
was a bit nervous about running an engine that the local smart Alfa people
knew nothing about and also had never done this conversion.  If anyone is
interested, EB Spares may still be offering the parts for this.  I didn't
see the conversion listed on their website, so you may want to contact Kevin
directly.  I bought a set of Cromodora Daytonas and was quite happy with
them.

http://www.ebspares.co.uk/index.html

Cheers,
Lawrence