"Windblocker" for sale

I know that this device may be heresy to some in warmer climes, but as far
as I'm concerned I'll do anything possible to keep the top down.  This is a
clear plastic baffle that straps below the headrests and removes much of the
backdraft that otherwise makes it hard to hear passengers, music, or the
engine; interferes with heating; and makes one on arrival at his destination
look as if he had placed his head in a blender.  I bought it when I had my
86 Spider and it worked WONDERFULLY well in this application, but alas, no
longer need it in the 74 Spider...something about the cockpit design almost
eliminates the problem.

So mine is for sale in as-new condition for $100 obo.  See windbaffle.com
for additional pics, info.

Best,

Mark Kunkel
74 Spider, top down, with relatively little backdraft in Carrollton, GA, USA