Re: 78 Alfa Spider Schematic

The full color version schematic for the 78 Spider that I made is now on the AROSC
web site at
http://arosc.org/78spiderschematic.PDF

I will also have the CorelDraw file put there.

The schematic should be close enough for 76-80 spiders. I did add a relay for the
cold start solenoid to the diagram, otherwise it is just as Alfa provided except in
full color. It is set up to print out on a plotter in a 34" x 22" format (best size
for my eyes) but can be scaled down.

I have also done a similar schematic for the Montreal. It can be found on the
Montreal Home Page at
http://www.geocities.com/alfamontreal/

Gene Brown
78 Spider