Brake kit for 115 for sale

I bought a brake kit for my Montreal and did not install it.  Looks like
I'm selling the Montreal now, so the brake kit is up for grabs.
Details>

2 Wilwood Superlite 11A calipers
1 set Portfield pads AP501 in compound R4-S
1 used right spindle (115)
2 Coleman curved vane .81 thick rotors (one pair L&R).  Three gas slots
on each rotor.
2 Coleman custom aluminum hats to fit ALFA Montreal, Spider or GTV.
16 sets of jet nuts and aircraft grade bolts already assembled with hats
and rotors (torqued to 100 inch pounds)

My cost was $ 992 plus shipping.  You can buy them cheaper than the
prices I found, but this is already to go.  I've since seen calipers for
$50 less than I paid.  No drawings or other hassles.

$ 725 plus shipping.

Mike Nakamura

mike_nakamura@domain.elided
Fall City WA USA