re: Antifog

Andrew asked:

<<Has anyone used a product called Fog-X?  I was thinking about buying
some but thought I would ask if anyone has used it with much success.>>

I haven't tried that product (likely from the same folks who broughy us
Rain X, eh).  However,  I have tried others though, with varying degrees
of failure.  the wax sticks that is sold at booths at fairs and shows;
stuff sold by Bell, the helmet people; and several others I can't
remember off-hand.  They work on TV.  They work at the fair, keeping
mirrors from fogging over a boiling pot of water.  They don't work on
the mirror in the shower room.  They don't work on the inside of a
motorcycle helmet, and they don't work for me on the inside of the
windshield of an Alfetta without a heater.

If anyone has tried FogX, and found that it works, for sure, and not
just maybe, then PLEASE let us know.  I am tired of chasing wild geese
over that one.

Jay Negrin
76 Alfetta GT - getting ready to hibernate for the wet season
81 Yamahammer - 500cc single
87 Cagiva/Ducati - color it gone, as in sold to a good home