Re: alfa-digest V8 #220 - header wrap

      I have seen headers transformed into tiny bits of metal due to heat
wrap.  It causes the metal to get too hot.  The metal will fracture all over.
 It works to keep the heat inside the pipes, but is very hard on them.
      I suggest high temperature coating, inside and out.  Check out:
http://www.hpcoatings.com/ or http://www.jet-hot.com/

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City