[FS] (UK) Alfa 75 3.0V6 America

Hi Digesti,

Its unfortunately time for me to part with my 1989, 150K 75 V6 3.0
America. Rosso red, thoroughly maintained and serviced by
Benalfa Cars in Westbury, lots of history available. Still looks
fantastic.

Fitted with Colombo Borriani (Autodelta) cams (and Mechanical
detentioner), Harvey Bailey handling kit and Bilstien shocks.
Wheels are Re-Auto 'race' spec RFX's (almost identical to the
original Revolution RFX) and are fitted with Pirelli P5000's.
Needless to say it's still a *lot* of fun!

On the downside there is some rust, and the current tax & mot are
limited. I'd _much_ prefer to see it go to a fellow enthusiast and will
 price it realistically at under #1K. If your interested and want more
details, or know of someone who might be, please drop me a line.
The car is currently located in Wiltshire.

Thanks

Ivan

Ivan (ivan@domain.elided)
Cambridge, UK