Alfa in Ads - Print

Just a quick observation. I received a catalog through
the mail on Friday called "International Autosport -
for everyone who drives"  I suspect there must be an
alfa owner involved in this publication as the Alfa
cross and serpant emblem appears several times - page
23 a key fob with mini flashlites and page 26 a set of
valve covers (tire) and machined metal key fob). In
the second ad, it appears that there is a daytona rim
in the background - a spider perhaps?

Is there any affiliation on the digest?  It was great
to see Alfa so visable.

John Wright
SF
Find a job, post your resume.