FREE Sedan!!!

Yes, my friends, they do exist. Well, all most. What I have is a
straight but somewhat rusty 1979 Alfetta Sedan with an okay cloth Milano
interior of which a I have no use. The rust des not appear to be
structural, all glass is good, and the original mag wheels are in good
condition. The trans shifts fine. The rear brakes are shot. If I keep
the motor and you pick up the car, it is yours for, say, a nominal 50
bucks. With the engine the price is negotiable. If I deliver (quite
possible in the upper midwest), then the price is, again, negotiable. I
thought a guy in Nebraska wanted it (or most of it), but I have not
heard from him after leaving messages.

I also have a Lancia Beta Coupe with a good motor ala carte (talk to
me!). Arrangements could be worked out that would be nearly as
inexpensive.

Let's get them gone before the snow flies!

Ben Ament
St. Cloud, MN
1984 GTV6 x 2
1978 Spider