La Pilota Updated!

The November issue of the Texas Hill Country AROC newsletter, La Pilota has been
uploaded to the Chapter's web site at: http://clubs.hemmings.com/texashillcountryaroc/

    In this issue:

            * Elliott Zirkle's report on Strada Fantasma's Fall Fling

            * "Why I Love My Alfa" by Lori Dilican (the Passion Chef)
               from The Veloce, newsletter of the ARO of South Florida

            * Japan's Alfa Day 2001 - exclusive photos from the event

            * "La Carrera Panamericana 2001, An Alfa Romeo Perspective"
               a compilation of reports submitted to the Alfa Digest by
               Chicago AROC member Darren Besic

As usual, if you wish to be added to or removed from this mailing list please let me
know your desire.

Ciao,
Bernie
THC-AROC Web Dude