Re: Stumbeling Spider-Low Fuel Light

Sounds like the in-tank pump, assuming 85's have those.  Available from
Alfa Parts in Berkeley CA (among others), if testing indicates
replacement.  Follow the fuel line under the trunk carpet and unbolt the
unit from the top of the tank.  Lift out, snaking the fuel level sensor
arm through the hole.  Did it get hung up on the way out?  You've just
adjusted the displayed fuel level!  Re adjust as desired(I'll leave the
mental visualizations as to which way to bend to you).
Dennis Millward
77 Spider