spax review

I bought my '67 GTV (Turner) in '89 and sold it last year.  She came it with
shankle springs and anti-sway bars, red koni's in the rear, and spax
adjustables up front.  She spent much of her time on the track, and was a
dedicated vintage racer the last two years I had her, and continues racing
vintage today.

I never adjusted the springs, shocks, or anti-sway bars in my entire time of
ownership.  The springs were so hard I wondered if the shocks were doing
anything, but I suppose they were.

This means I was happy with Turner from the day I got her and never saw reason
to fiddle.  Those weber 40's were unbeatable as well, never had to fuss with
them.

Now, if I can only get my understeering GTA to brake and corner as well as
Turner, I'll be happy!  I finally get to learn about suspension tuning this
upcoming summer.

Steve S.
Seattle, WA
'65 GTA