Re: headlights

Hi Charlie:

Use some regular H4's in the Carello's.  Any auto parts store should have
them, but if not, try a motorcycle shop.  Stay with the name brands like
GE, Philips, Osram, Hella, etc., if you expect the bulbs to last a
while.  Can't say what works for certain on the 164, though, but I'll bet
it's the 9004's you've already tried in the Carello's on the GTV6.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce