Re: Houston AROC Event this weekend

Anyone Alfisti in the Houston area and anyone in town for the weekend are
invited to attend Scuderia Alfa Romeo - Houston's Annual Picnic in the Park.
Sunday, November 11, 2001 from 11 am until 2 pm.  Location is the South
Picnic Loop (look for the Alfas) of Memorial Park off Memorial Drive,
Houston, Texas.  This is a great opportunity for those new to the area or new
Alfa owners to network with Club members and find out who has what and who
gets what serviced where.  The Club will be providing chicken & ham and
softdrinks & eating utensils.  Attendees are encouraged to bring a side dish,
their Alfa and an appetite.  We are trying to get a head count for food, so
if you plan on eating, drop us a line so we don't run out of food.  There
will be some official Club business (~1/2 hour) at 1:30 pm and the party will
last until the last Alfa leaves.  Hope to see you there!

Ben Higgins
President - Scuderia Alfa Romeo Houston [AROC]