Re: Hollands Largest Fiat Dealer Quits

In OEM automotive manufacturing, nothing-but nothing- surprises me.
Thankfully, I am now out of that industry (worked for tier 1 and 2
suppliers), but I can state without any reservation the most arrogant,
narrow-focused, short-fiscal-sighted corporations on this earth of ours are
automobile manufacturers.  They would fire their own mothers, without
severance, to save their own skins.  That's how it is.
With the absolute worst executives as "leaders".  Ditto for some of the
suppliers.  I never worried about getting a job, once I began to witness all
the fools and pricks clawing their way to upper automotive management.  If
they could maintain, any warm pulsing body could.
All in the name of remaining globally competitive, I'm sure.

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA
(ex Standard Products, ex Cooper Tire & Rubber)