South Carolina Alfas for sale

Hi All,

Seems there have been a bumper crop of alfas for sale in the
Charleston area lately and with the weather getting cooler now might
be the time to bargain.  no interest in these cars and usual
disclaimers apply, but if I can be of help I will try.  In the Post
an Courier this morning:

92 Alfa Spider, new paint and top, 68,000 mi, $6500  843 853 9500
88 Alfa Spider, Black, 60K, $4500 843 852 0980

we usually go for months with no alfa for sale sitings!

Best to all,

Frank
--
peter frank edwards photographs