Re: importing elises (no alfa content)

There are at least 2 Elises in the Houston area.  One  was brought in used
(from Germany) as a 'kit' (i.e. the engine & gearbox where removed and in a
separate box).  Once here the reassembly & approval by the TX authorities
was relatively easy...I am told.  I could find out details if needed, off
line.  What a neat little race-car for the road.
Any interesting option!!  Dream some more ;=)))

regards

Ralph M
Houston, TX