Another Bloody Virus

Sorry to offend the delicate but I have been mailed the same virus by two
digesters. The file type is PE_MAGISTR.DAM. Both my ISP and Virus Software
detected it OK so it can only be those with low levels or no levels of virus
protection who are unwittingly spreading it. All the same it is very
irritating, and I would have thought that anyone who actively or passively
joins a forum of any kind really ought to possess the wit to acquire some
basic Anti Virus software.

Rant over

Alfa Content......I'm just grumpy because this week I have had to renew my car
tax, my car insurance, put two new tyres on (Goodyear NCT 5s), I'm doing the
front brake pads on Saturday (Did the brake fluid change last saturday), then
I get three weeks respite before the Annual MOT test. Its a bad time of year
for car expenditure, though in absolute terms I do not spend THAT much on my
Alfa so just put it down to a grumbling Yorkshireman. We have a saying that
goes as follows:

"Niver do ought for nought" (never do anything for nothing)
" But, if tha iver does dos ought for nought, mek sure tha dos it fur
thissen"
(but if you ever do amnything for nothing, make sure you do it for yourself)

Traditionally we Yorkies do not spend money       .......ever!

Must go and strangle another "Trick or Treater" This is one foreign custom I'd
like to return from whence it came...pronto.

Tim Hancock  164 TS Lusso  Boston UK