GTV front suspension removal

Howdy,

I was hoping for some advice has to how to go about dismantling the
front suspension on my 105 GTV.  Currently the car is up on jacks,
with the engine and transmission out, and the driveline and all the
rear bits off.  So it's time to start on the front, but I'll admit to
being a little intimidated here.  What's the procedure/order for
taking the front pieces off?  I understand that the front springs
demand respect, and so I'll order the appropriate tool for dealing
with those, but I wanted to make sure I didn't try and take some
control arm that was crucial for holding them in place.

Come al solito, grazie
Marc Alley
'71 GTV
Palo Alto