Milano Seats again (with link this time!)

I have the seats pictured in the link in an old International Travelall (go
ahead, either laugh it up or be disgusted with me, I got them very cheap). I
believe they are from a Milano, can anyone verify this? The reason I ask is
that I need to replace the power unit (recline) on the side of the drivers
seat since mounts got broken off somehow and I cannot see any way to fix it.
Does anyone have a spare one of these?

www.tmpd.net/alfaseats.jpg

Tony Martie
'70 IH Travelall (with vastly improved seating)
'78 Spider