Fussin about other makes vs Alfa and the monks' point of view

I don't mind people engaging in digest conversation,  with regard to
Alfa vs other makes.  As long as it doesn't get too nasty,  it always
ends up being informative to me.  Without the latest 911 vs GTV6
thread,  there are a number of points I would have missed out on....

Yet,,

On the recent Zagato Car Club event of Sept. 21st-23rd,  one of the
planned visits in the Siena region was a certain highly historical
abbey,  initially built in the 8th C.,  then reconstructed beginning
in the 11th C.  Its framed in a beautiful albaster stone,  making a
highly luminous interior.  With the the second building of the abbey,
the entrance portal was oriented directly to the South,  as by that
time,  the monks had a new saying : '  Monsters come from the North,
Life comes from the South '

The more I think about that particular saying,  the more I agree with
it.   I guess it all just depends on where your heart is....

Ciao,  Jay