GAHH convertible tops? installation shops in Bay Area?

When I came out of a Halloween party in San Francisco last night, I discovered
that some miscreant had apparently lobbed a pumpkin at my 1986 Spider Quad.
The pumpkin hit the back "glass" plastic of my convertible top, scuffing the
plastic in the corner, and ripping the corner of the plastic away from the
canvas.

I've read in the archives of the digest that reattaching the plastic window
is at best a short-term fix. So I'm reluctantly thinking of having the whole
top replaced.

It appears from the logo in the corner of the plastic that my current top was
made by GAHH. (http://www.gahhinc.com/ALFA.html)

I have been happy with this top, though I've not compared it to others. It's
canvas, with padded quarters. Do those with experience with the range of
tops available think this is a good top for me to go with? I want to go for
the best quality, but would like to pay as little as possible *without*
sacrificing quality.

I have my car serviced at Roger's Auto Works in Oakland. They recommended two
auto upholsterers: Hank's Trim Shop (in Alameda) and Pacific Auto Trim (in
Oakland). Does anyone on the list have first-hand experience with these shops
for installing a top on an Alfa Romeo Spider? Or do you have other shops
you know will do a first-rate job?

Many thanks,
-Brad, bkarp@domain.elided
86 Spider Quadrifoglio, daily driver