Re: 164 springs sought, auto gearbox available

Hi all,

My car used to be a 164L Automatic, but I replaced the gearbox with
a 5-speed.  Without the heavy automatic, the front ride height has
increased considerably, and the front wheel camber is of course less
negative.

I had considered switching to 164S springs, but I just noticed that
I *already* have 164S springs.  The '91-'93 164S and 164L Automatic
use the same front coil springs -- part number 60541189.  The 164L
5-speeds use part number 60545978.

So to revise my query in AD#181: does anyone have a set of 164L 5-
speed front springs for sale?

Thanks
-Tom

P.S. Does anyone know if 164S spring perches (lower) fit 164L
struts?