Re: alfa-digest V8 #177

Hi John,

I'm not sure that I answered in the context of the discussion, either. I
just saw mention of swing axles and DeDion, so thought I'd add my
experiences with these systems.

I haven't driven my 1750 long or fast enough to make any value judgements in
relation to its handling abilities. What I need is a big boost of
enthusiasm - the Alfa bodywork is beginning to seem very daunting, and I
havent even really made a decent start.

Sigh.

One day (soon)...

Davide