Castrol R

About 30 years ago, in England, I raced an Ariel Arrow 250cc 2 stroke
motorcycle on Castrol R. I remember that it was important to vigorously
shake the can of oil/gasoline mix before dumping it in the tank. The outside
of the engine was filthy with oil deposits which were almost impossible to
remove, but I had no problems with gunk on the inside of the motor. It
smelled great.
Ed Prytherch
79 spider
73 gtv