No Alfa content; castrol and scooters...

At 09:24 PM 10/26/01 -0400, <j.mazlumian@domain.elided> wrote:

>But I have no idea what the real guys used, or if
>the engine suffered gunk deposits.  What Dean says is very interesting.
>
>Jorge Mazlumian
>ex Lambretta 125 owner

Castor oil is still used as a two-stroke racing oil (and people still race
scooters), but it has to be used quickly as it separates from the gas.  You
have to empty the tank after every meet or Very Bad Things will happen
(although I'm fuzzy on just what they are).

cheers,
scott (Italian scooter nut)
'55 Vespa 125 Allstate
'61 Vespa GS150