Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:17:12 -0600
From: Erik <edl@domain.elided>
To: alfakats@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Your Car ad on Excite Classifieds/Dealer Specialties

Just a little, but these cars you are seeing for 15k-17k, you will spend
10k-20k
to make them right, plus the time and effort.
alfakats@domain.elided wrote:
 > This is a response to your advertisement on Excite Classifieds/Dealer
 > Specialties.

 > Car: 1969 Alfa Romeo Spider, 106000 Miles, Stock Number 234567, $38,995,
VIN
 > AK14812691234567, Wichtia, KS
 > http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+R509796297

 > na
 > Contact Information: na
 > Phone Number:
 >
 > *** Thank you for using Excite Classifieds! ***
 >
 > If you have any comments or experience any problems, send
 > e-mail to support@domain.elided
 >
 > Make: Alfa
 > Model: Spider
 > Miles: 106000
 > Year: 1969
 > Stock Number: 234567
 > VIN: AK14812691234567
 > Dealer name: FOR SALE BY OWNER
 > Dealer id: DS022775
 > Comments=I would like to know what you sell this car for--as nice as it
is I
 > have rarely heard of Duetto/ Boattail 1750s going for much over 15-17k.
Good
--
Erik Leschuk - Director of Operations / EDL Limited, Inc.
5162 Primrose
Wichita, Kansas 67219
Internet: http://www.edllimited.com
E-Mail: edl@domain.elided
Voice: 800.840.2657
FAX: 316.838.1160
Pager: 888.788.3353
Our Dealer Specialties franchises are, a division of EDL Limited, Inc., We are
the National leader in providing automobile dealers with on-site
preparation of
descriptive used-vehicle window labels which provide a listing of the
vehicle's
make, model and all options. Over 20 Dealer Specialties representatives in
Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and uploaded daily manually gather this features rich
data along with color digital photos to a network of Internet partners.

Felix Schmidt
Escalon, CA
AROC member
3 Alfas and always looking for...