re: Joe Elliott's 911s...

> Of course, you
> should refuse your wife a 911 for purely moral reasons.  That kind of
> weight distribution is fine for a Beetle or a Skoda, but I laugh at
> least as hard at the notion of a sports car with an engine hanging
> out its ass

	I love this, Joe! &:-) They're kinda like those bobbly-head dolls,
only it's a bobbly-b*tt. Doinng - doinng - doinng...

> Seriously, if
> your wife is the kind of person who might come to enjoy driving a
> sports car everyday, a GTV6 is much more likely to induce that
> reaction than a 911, which is much more likely to scare her away from
> driving altogether.

	Hear, hear!

> Well, when the gearbox fails in your Alfa, at least you have the
> peace of mind that the flawed synchros were licensed from a company
> that had nothing to do with the design of the rest of the car.

	Ummmm, they're Porsche synchros, aren't they?...

Tess
p.s. but the gtv6 interior still looks like a pimpmobile to me... &;-))))
and I STILL LOVE my little yellow 911 flying witch.