Re: alfa-digest V8 #165

Hi,

I think Ben is talking about an engine descrived by Alfa Romeo in his
Performance Options Catalogues
as "1900".

It uses a 1600 block with special monosleeves liners (ref. 654.26.002) and a
special crankcase (ref.
10500.01.010.AD/GR5) to obtain a short stroke engine, with a 86.0 bore x 82.

It received a GTAm cylinder head with valve angle at 60: and twin ignition
with code
10532.01.500.E08.

I have read a lot of thing about a similar engine built in Australia in the
GTV& forum, and yes,
Autodelta build them!!!!

Hope this helps!!1

Sincerely,

David Santamans
Barcelona, SPAIN
1975 Alfetta GT Autodelta gr.2 rally car
1975 Alfetta 1.8 sedan
1976 Alfetta 1.8 sedan