Spider noise (Charlie)

Well, when I foolishly ran my GTV6 over a curb, the heater motor
managed to hop out of its rubber mounts (those of you that have
worked on the GTV6 HVAC know who completely impossible this seems)
and rubbed against something anytime the car accelerated.  This was
extra-annoying at the time as I had *just* taken it all apart to
replace a failed heater fan motor!  So...check to see if your
bottoming-out episode perhaps knocked the fan out of its mounts--but
I have no idea what it looks like in a Spider.

Speaking of Spiders, I saw a red '89 Graduate in Suirrel Hill
today--I said something silly like "nice car."  Was that anyone on
the list?  If so, I think your Wal-Mart wheelcovers are hilarious ;)

Joe Elliott
(whose best friend has Wal-Mart wheelcovers on his Milano)