(For Sale) 17" Fittipaldi AV3 wheel for 164

For Sale: 17"x7.5" Fittipaldi AV3 wheel for 164

I have a brand new/never mounted still in the factory box 17"x7.5"
Fittipaldi AV3 (aka. AVUS)  for sale.  This wheel was sold by the Tire
Rack for the Alfa 164 and is the correct offset and has the correct
centerbore (hubcentric ring).  This is an extra wheel that I bought just
in case I bent a wheel on my 164.  Well, I no longer am in need of this
wheel so if anyone is looking for a brand new AV3 wheel either for a
spare or to replace a bent one, here you go.

$250 Shipped

Thanks,
Todd