Bore/stroke fiddling and GTV variants.

Okay, in the hunt for more revs from a racing 1750, has anyone tried running
a 1600 crank in a 1750 overbored by 3mm? i think (from memory, don't have
the numbers in fron of me) that gives an 83mm x 82mm bore and stroke, for
the same 1779cc (?) worked this all out last night, didn't bring the numbers
with me to work.
Having been inspired by a monster motor built in Aus, (this ones a real
frankenstein effort) whaich had an alfetta 1800 block, a 1600 crank with
88mm pistons, a monobloc liner and a 2000 head, gave about 230hp at 7500rpm
I believe, i was thinking along similar but simpler lines for a hot rod 1750
motor. No monobloc liner, no machining of block to fit monobloc liner, no
welding and machining of head to suit, no offset pistons.
Similarly, what is the bore and stroke of a 1300? or is it the same as a
1600?

Now having been an 116 GTV man for my whole time of owning alfas, can
somebody answer me a few 105 GT/V questions. Like, is it possible to update
a 1966 1600 shell to match a 1969 1750 shell? What year did the 2000 come
out? What are the major differences between the 66 and 69 shells??

Ben Bishop