Kaboom2

I thought I had the simple solution, the ground wire was broken leading
from the plenim to the block. From the passengers seat I turned the key, an
immediate boom blew the plenim off, breaking the ground wire again. When I
put the straight pipe on Saturday, that's all I did. Didn't touch anything
else. Ran very well before and ran very well for one day after. I do not
have an MSD ignition, it's a Jacob, my mistake! A friend called the Jacobs
a piece of dog doo. What's the likelyhood of the Jacobs sending the wrong
signal for spark? My next step is to check the timing. Visual inspection of
the belt seemed fine. Thanks again for your collective advice!