Winter tires for snow??

I prefer winter tires that give top performance on bare roads that also
work like billy o in snow.

My top pick is Pirelli. I have used Pirelli winters for years (as well as
other brands) and man dey is de best for handling on bare roads AND
sticking like glue to ice AND chewing there way through deep wet or dry
snow. The 210P and 210 A are stellar performers. The new 210 and 240
Snowsports should be even better.

For absolute grip on ice and snow try a set of Nokian Hakka Q's and keep
your speed below 160 km/hr (99mph), or a set of Gislaved Nord frosts.

If durability is important and money no object Michelin Alpin is hard to beat.

There are those who tout Blizzaks but I have yet to meet a hard driving
sports car driver who really likes them.

Pirellis are the top choice for all out to heck with winter performance
driving.

BTW, the GTV6 is a top notch winter handler. I drove mine with Pirelli P6
summer tires V rated no less, all winter with no problems. What a car. No
block heater either and it didn't care how cold it got, she fired right up
(better than on a hot day actually!)
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada