Self leveling suspension adjustments

 Here's an odd ball request for everyone. Does anyone know how to, or have
any information on, adjusting the height of the self leveling suspension on
an 88 Milano Platinum (W/ an automatic, silly!)  Personally, I think the
system is set WAY too high. When it sits idle for a few days ( the system
bleeds off after a few hours) , it will pump up quickly and the rear will
raise up to 4-5 inches.It rides kinda stiff, but I accept that. After all, it
is hydraulic. I was just wondering if I could adjust the proportioning valve
linkage to reduce the height and smooth out the ride a little bit. It almost
seems to be riding at the top of the struts. ( fully extended).It bounces on
the tires on larger bumps.
         And finally, has anyone found a source to repair the proprotioning
valves. Mine drips a little.
Tim Timko