RE 91 spider audio

I installed a Nakamuchi radio/CD player in my '87 Spider Veloce. It works
great (even has a little remote which I actually use!) but the best part is
that it has a no-frills look even though it is a high end unit. I have the
CD-45z which can be hooked up to a CD changer (on the to-do list...) It has
an LCD display in green or red. The green display is a perfect complement to
the digital clock in my Spider. I went all out wiy=th a big amp, high end
speakers and the works, but that's not neccesary. Wiring is typical for a
modern stereo- I didn't try to find one to plug into the existing harness.

check out-

http://www.nakamichiusa.com/auto/prod03.htm

growing older but not up...
Ray