Python Injection

Alfisti:
I'm reporting my experience with Python Injection.  You all had recommended
them as a source for and air flow meter for my '90 Motronic Graduate.
I called them directly, but they do not do retail sales, so they referred me
to one of their distributors, Cox Imports out of Lexington, NC
(www.coximport.com).  I've got nothing but good things to say about both
organizations.  I placed my order on Wednesday and received it on Friday.
Super quick!  However, the unit was defective.  After I called them and
explained the situation, they sent me a replacement immediately.  Again, I
called them Monday, and the new unit shoed up on Wednesday.  In addition,
they had UPS pick up the defective unit and allowed me to send my core back
at no shipping cost to me.
They're excellent folks to do business with.
Thanks for the help!
Rex McInvale
Macon, GA
'90 Graduate